USA • The “Inkjet Age of Materials Conference 2018” addresses the challenges, options, and opportunities associated with future inkjet materials requirements, technology choices, drivers & barriers, and other issues required to effectively implement inkjet ink and fluids technologies for applications expansion and diversification.
Taking place September 5-6 at Lombard near Chicago, ILL/USA, this two day event includes the following elements:
- Updates & views from industry pacesetters
- Market & opportunity perspectives from industry experts
- New technology needs &introductions
- Networking lunches, breaks & reception
- Complimentary display space
- Suppliers Forum presentation opportunity
- IT Strategies market report: Digital Document & Industrial Print Beyond the Office
This strategic conference for the inkjet industry provides high value information on innovations, trends, and issues for senior executives, commercial managers, development teams, end users, and others looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of materials developments, products, and technologies shaping the future of inkjet as well as exchanging ideas with industry experts and peers.
For further information and booking please click here.