Haehne – Displays new ProfiNet strain gauge amplifier at ICE Europe
GERMANY • At the upcoming ICE Europe 2017 to be held in Munich from the 21 to 23 March, Haehne Electronics will be displaying many of their offerings at Hall A6, Booth 634. The company is highlighting the new one-channel ProfiNet strain gauge amplifier that can amplify up to two force sensors.
According to the company, the progressing digitalization of production processes calls for new interfaces and communication standards. ProfiNet becomes a more and more important standard.
With the DA-PN, Haehne offers a secure, fast and uncomplicated connection of force sensors into ProfiNet networks.
Haehne states that the following strengths can be highlighted:
- 24-bit AD converter for high precision
- Fast cycle time for time-critical applications
- Simple integration of the interface in ProfiNet networks
- ProfiNet IRT with 2 Port Switch (2 x RJ-45), Conformance Class C
- Neighborhood detection within the network (LLDP)