USA • Since hybrid printing (flexo and digital) can be challenging, attempting to “go it alone” isn’t the answer. The Flexographic Technical Association’s (FTA) Fall Conference 2017 will feature solutions on how to tackle this growing industry trend using the October issue of Flexo Magazine’s cover project as the example on Tuesday, Oct. 10 from 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The various presentations comprised of this cover project will address the ultimate differences between flexo and digital print methods by walking attendees through the entire print run process, side-by-side, step-by-step.
Spanning two sessions, presentations and speakers include:
- 2017 Technical Innovation Award Winners in Action – Mark Samworth, Esko
- Calibrating the Processes – Mark Samworth, Esko; Jason Cagle, MacDermid Graphics Solutions; Nat Davis, Mark Andy Inc.
- Fingerprinting the Processes – Steve Smiley, SmileyColor & Associates
- Characterizing the Processes – Catherine Haynes, All Printing Resources, Inc.
- Controlling the Processes for Production – PJ Fronczkiewicz, Flint Group
- Analyzing the Results – Mark Samworth, Esko
In addition to this and six other sessions, conference goers will have several opportunities to network their way through tabletop exhibits containing 65 companies and some of the latest innovations serving the industry.