FTA – Forum 2018 provides essential printing knowledge
USA • Forum 2018, themed “Bringing It All Together: Synchronizing Processes, People and Potential,” will take place 6-9 May 6-9 at Indianapolis. Co-located with the event is Inoflex 2018, set for 7-8 May.
In a testament to the event’s theme, “Bringing It All Together,” kicking off the educational program at the Forum & InfoFlex 2018 event at Indianapolis will be a free morning session on 6 May titled “Purchasing printing/Converting equipment: Flexo’s new market scenario,” designed to ease one’s mind when acquiring new machinery. Ending the proceedings will be a session on 9 May called “Troubleshooting Survival Guide,” a two-part presentation aimed at giving conference goers the information and know-how for handling production floor worst-case scenarios.
Sunday morning’s session will be led by co-chairs Claudio Semenza, Omet Americas and Doug Bartlett, Multi-Color Corp. The full two hours will entail discussions about key topics including price, purpose and potential technologies that must be analyzed in order to successfully make an investment that will deliver on product and give the best possible ROI.
Although the session will follow a panel format, multiple presentations will be delivered, including:
- “Purchasing Prepress Software: Key Factors to Consider” presented by Mike Rottenborn, Hybrid Printing Software
- “How Can You Squeeze More Out of Printing?” presented by Simon Gross, Converting Equipment International
- “A Roadmap to Return Driven Expansion” presented by Jeff Dietz, KBA-Flexotecnica
- “Where We Began & How We Arrived at Where We Are” presented by Mark Turk, International Label & Printing Co Inc
- “How Digital Can Support Flexo’s New Market Scenario” presented by Matt Condon, Domino Digital Printing
Following this and eight additional sessions will be “Troubleshooting Survival Guide,” scheduled for 9 May. The final session of Forum 2018 will be co-chaired by Catherine Haynes, All Printing Resources Inc and Jason Cagle, MacDermid Graphics Solutions.
To learn more, or register for Forum & Inoflex 2018 click here.