In late 2017 and early 2018, Flexo & Gravure Global asked several package print shops and converters about their opinion on the past year and their estimations on trends and challenges for 2018.
The questions are the following:
1. As your look back on 2017, were you able to meet your own expectations and what surprised you the most about the printing and packaging industry and markets?
2. As we move forward into 2018, what do you see as the largest trends or megatrends in the industry?
3. What do you feel the industry should be most prepared for dealing with over the next 12 months?
In no particular order, we published the answers we received from the respective companies. Read opinions by:
- Jens Adrio, Siegwerk
- Mark Kay, Nova Chemical
- Arica Drake, Michelman
- Steve Langstaff, Innovia Films
- Sante Conselvan; FTA Europe / I&C – GAMA International
- Elsa Callini (ebeam Technologies)
- George Bentley ( Managing director Bentley Packaging)
- Richard Bunney (Ball Beverage Packaging Europe)
- Nemanja Mikać (Al Pack Group)