ITALY • Print4All will be an important opportunity for professional development for all sector professionals, thanks to the many scheduled events.
The Intensive Seminar proposal is set to be especially innovative: a concise and concrete tool, with sessions lasting just 30 minutes and content tailored to each and every professional interested in the printing industry – printers, creatives and brand owners.
The macro topics will be repeated on different days and at different times, to enable each and every one to be able to take part at the time that is most convenient to them. A short format that will enable visitors to combine the exhibition with vertical training opportunities, which will offer a concise and immediate way to get up to speed on specific topics. The daily schedule of events, which will be available online shortly, will comprise seven macro themes:
- Printer governance & awareness: exploring the new printing industry scenarios and managing them so as to transform these changes into opportunities
- Channel innovation and new technologies: how new technologies and cross-channelling impact on sector efficiency, the safety of the end user and product traceability
- End product innovation: product and material innovation in addition to environmental sustainability
- The customer journey: the end customer at the heart of decisions relating to the product and channels
- The 3rd-millennium printer: characteristics, expertise and aptitudes of the 3rd-millennium printer
- Market, new markets and sectors: internal and foreign markets, the opportunities or threat posed by ‘offset’ printing’ and techstyle/textstyle. A comparison of the different sectors: publishing, printing, advertising, luxury and fashion
- Production techniques and strategies: the priorities for advanced production in terms of customer, market and innovation
For more information and pre-registration click here.