Flint Group – Introducing VIVO ColourSuite for the packaging industry
According to Flint Group, they are the first ink supplier to offer a cutting edge integrated press room digital colour management service – VIVO Colour Solutions! Adding to this platform, the company announced the launch of VIVO ColourSuite and VIVO ColourSuite Viewer.
VIVO ColourSuite is a web-based dual software package providing on-press spectral job/colour measurement and approval functionality, plus the additional and unique opportunity to view real time colour performance graphs and a reporting dashboard across multiple machines, sites, and regions.
VIVO ColourSuite Viewer, reporting software, takes digital colour data from the press via VIVO ColourSuite and generates valuable operational reports enabling print managers/professionals a unique opportunity to monitor and manage colour compliance and trends including the ability to target the variables attributable with non-compliance.
Printers will see multiple benefits from VIVO ColourSuite:
- Right 1st Time reporting (by cost and time)
- dE and colour drift trends
- Strength and cost reduction opportunities
- Problematic colours / jobs / substrates / presses
- Potential training and working practice deficiencies
- Quality and conformance reporting
- Compatible and suitable for all Flint Group Packaging Ink divisions
VIVO ColourSuite is part of a eco colour services toolbox designed to provide a dynamic end to end digital colour workflow for the professional pressroom delivering valuable operational measurement data to manage processes and reduce the overall cost to serve.