Flexo Gravure & Global Digital 3/2017The leading technical magazine with special features on sustainable packaging, flexible packaging, electrostatics, market survey, inks, electron beam ...
… curing, anilox rollers, direct laser engraving, laser cutting, EFIA.
- Electrostatics – using advantages, averting danger
- Some remarks on a game changing sustainable print technology
- Even though it’s about the volume, it’s also about keeping anilox rollers clean
- How does the ink affects the final print quality flexible substrates?
- Printing forme material developments for direct laser engraving
- News on products and technologies
- Drowning in plastic
- Flexible packaging: Why choose paper over plastics?
- Spectral inline-measurement in flexo and gravure
- Focused like a laser on the future
Special: Digital Printing today
- Latest news on technologies, products and companies
- Dreaming of a global flexo organization to counteract fragmentation
- Polymount – Gearing up to celebrate its 15th anniversary
- Serbia’s Al Pack Group becomes electron beam flexo pioneers
EFIA · FTA Europe
- Latest news from the European Flexographic Industry Association
Market and events
- Clearing the stage for EB curing
- All in Print China 2018
- Do you know Heliograph Holding?
- KYMC jumps into flexo printed electronics by forming an alliance
- News about companies and associations
- People in the news
- Reader service
- Authors of this issue
- Index of advertisers · Calendar · Index of companies referred to in this issue · For sale
- Topics of the upcoming issues of G&K TechMedia
- Preview of December issue 4-2017 · Imprint
- Directory for the flexo, gravure and converting industry