VIETNAM • Bobst and industry partners Coim, Daetwyler SwissTec, Esko, Jindal, Kodak, Macchi and Siegwerk convened at Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to meet with decision makers of the local label and packaging industries and present equipment and consumables technology updates and trends.
The audience of Vietnamese printers and converters attending the Bobst & Partners roadshow in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) (Source: Bobst)
SWITZERLAND • The global manufacturer of coated and uncoated, precision doctor blades will be present at the upcoming Print4All show in Milan by its Italian distribution partner Neografa Italia Srl and will unveil latest additions to is broad product range. (Hall 18 Stand D04)
Daetwyler Swisstec will unveil latest additions to is broad product range (Source: Daetwyler Swisstec)
GERMANY • In 2017, the company recorded an increase in order volume of around 6% compared to the previous year.
GERMANY • The company has developed a partnership with Daetwyler, a manufacturer of premium doctor blades, that will also help supply customers in the United States and Canada with Zecher anilox rollers. “The USA offers a high level of sales potential with the world’s largest flexographic printing market, which we haven’t proactively explored until now. This…
Daetwyler’s North Carolina-based North American headquarters will be the launching point for the company’s partnership with Zecher (Source, Zecher)
USA • For its August Roadshow event, the global anilox roll supplier is heading to Cincinnati, Ohio. This one-day complimentary seminar brings together professionals from across the industry to learn more about how to run operations more efficiently and effectively to remain competitive in the market. In addition, attendees will also learn how to use the…
SWITZERLAND • The holding has acquired an 80% shareholding in the Rotoflex Group. The management, which holds the remaining 20% of shares in the company, remains unchanged. Rotoflex will continue to act independently within the group with its brand.
The headquaarters of Rotoflex in Grechen/Switzerland (Source: Daetwyler SwissTec)
TAIWAN • This edition of the Bobst and partners’ roadshow held in Taipei on 14 December attracted 140 participants from 70 companies in the printing and packaging industry to hear about the latest innovations and trends in flexible packaging and labels.
Eric Pavone, business development director of Bobst business unit and Willy Yang of IFC addressing the delegates of the Taiwanese packaging industry
PHILLIPINES • Bobst announced that its roadshow in Manila on 24 August provided a good setting and opportunity for Bobst and its partners to present to the Philippines flexible packaging and label manufacturing industry the latest innovations and trends in printing and converting.
Addressing regional drivers for growth, speakers from Daetwyler Graphics and Daetwyler SwissTec, DuPont, Esko, Henkel, Macchi and Rossini spoke about their solutions as well
GERMANY • Luscher Technologies, which is now part of Heliograph Holding, worked in cooperation with Daetwyler Graphics to create the UV-Star, a new exposing machine for gravure applications, which it displayed at drupa. The company says that its laser technology eliminates the weakness of traditional mechanical engraving.
Multi-beam laser system showcased at Heliograph Holding booth
GERMANY • Daetwyler Graphics announced it will premiere three new products at drupa (Hall 16, Booth D10), the upgraded CFM P and the smaller CFM Econo version as well as the new Finishstar Slimline S series for common Heliograph automatic cylinder lines.
The CFM P features various new functions, for example built-in diameter measurement
SWITZERLAND • Dutch clothing manufacturer Vlisco had a demanding task for Daetwyler developers. Its famous Africa Print fabrics – produced and printed using a complex wax procedure – presented the CFM P1610 with great challenges. A creative solution was needed.
CHINA • The sixth All in Print China will be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre from 18-22 October. More than 400 companies have confirmed their participation. The exhibition area will be more than 80,000 sqm (861,113 sqft) with expected visitor totals reaching 100,000, according to the event organizer.
The list of exhibitors includes companies like Dupont, Daetwyler Graphics, Epson and Siemens
SWITZERLAND • The DG Thickness-Star FE from Daetwyler Graphics is a coating thickness gauge that measures the thickness of copper coatings. In copper galvanics, the coating thickness on the respective balls is technically and economically crucial.
The DG Thickness-Star FE is a coating thickness gauge